Bed bugs are little, oval, tarnish bugs that live on the blood of animals which includes us too. Grown-up bed bugs have level bodies about the size of an apple seed. But sadly not always a seed, after they feed on us they swell up and take the colour of blood. They do not fly, however they can move rapidly over floors, dividers, and roofs. Female bed bugs may lay several eggs, every one of which is about the size of a spot of residue. Nymphs are small bed bugs that shed their skins multiple times before arriving at development and require a feast of blood before each shedding. They can produce up to three generations of bed bugs before they finally collapse.
Harmfulness of having Bed Bug at Home
They are inconvenient bugs that cause disturbance in your family. They are tricky, elusive, and can present potential well-being hazards for you and your family. They can evade into your room in several ways, maybe through clothes, curtains, old sofa or luggages. Their favorite hiding place tends to be the mattress or cardboard underneath so that they can easily attack you at night. Afterall, all they need is blood! They are not known to spread malady. To stress on the harmfulness, bed bugs can harm every individual in an unexpected way. Here are some ways bed bugs might harm you:
- They can be an irritation in light of the fact that their essence may cause tingling and loss of sleep.
- Now and again the tingling can prompt extreme scratching that can in some cases increment the possibility of an auxiliary skin disease.
- Chomp reactions can run from a nonattendance of any physical indications of the nibble, to a little indentation, to a genuine hypersensitive response. Later on, they may need clinical assistance.
- It can also harm you externally like, you have a hotel business or so. If you got bed bugs there, your customers will provide bad reviews or pay less for the disturbance they faced during their stay. This is a major issue for your business.
Identifying Bed Bugs at Your Home
Identification is a crucial part in every problem. You may have insufficient sleep. Some may consider that as insomnia or the itching can be blamed as skin irritation or mosquitos. Initially, you might fail to realise those are bed bugs haunting you all the way. The identifying key points might be:
- A long identification process is the close look at marks. Once a bed bug attacks you, the tell-tale marks of the bites take 14 days to appear on your skin.
- Check and clean your mattresses and bed sheets regularly. Try figuring out whether there are bed bugs infestation underneath which would require bed bug treatment.
- Bloodstains or rusty spots on your bedsheets are another possible identification mark which are basically the excreted part of those bed bugs.
- You might also find shed skins or egg shells which relate to bed bugs.
- Lastly, a musty odor will prevail underneath your mattress or bed sheet because of those bed bugs.
Bed Bugs Treatment and Inspection Service
When things get out of your hand, you definitely need a proper service for bed bug extermination. You cannot let your night sleep be ruined for some bed bugs. It is very difficult to trace bed bugs with bare eyes and try to find a solution alone. The best possible thing to do is call up the best bed bug control service provider in Abu Dhabi. Let them know the details and they will pay a visit to your residence. They will inspect the problem and find the root cause of bed bugs appearing. Later on they will devise a detailed program on the extermination procedure of bed bugs. Starting from heat treatments for bed bug termination to a lot of other advanced techniques, only the best professionals can help you out with this problem. There comes a thousand other parameters for a specialist to consider while making the right move. While implementing, they will also monitor the effectiveness of the methods. Hence, the best thing is to call up for professional help.
Prevention for Bed Bugs
Prevention is always better than cure. But once you have bed bug infestation and call for bed bug control service to terminate those, you have to be extra careful. You do not want to bring those bed bugs again into your room. The following steps might be of some help for prevention:
- Never keep your bag or luggage on your bed. Bed bugs might visit your home again while you are travelling.
- If staying out of your home for a few days, check the bed and room you are given, particularly check the mattress and hardboard underneath.
- Keep your luggage on hard surfaces so that it becomes hard for bed bugs to walk on.
- Once you are back home, wash all your clothes and baggages to prevent any bed bugs from surviving.
- Try using a vacuum cleaner often for your mattress.
- Reduce places where bed bugs can hide like holes or cracks.
You cannot let the bed bugs take away your precious sleep. You need to make a move before things get out of hand and the best solution for you in Abu Dhabi is here. Your best bed bug control professionals are just a call away! They provide superior service to make you happy and pay regular follow-ups to make sure your problem has been solved entirely.